Saturday 14 March 2009

More things you want to say

  1. Well, aren't we just a ray of fucking sunshine?
  2. Not the brightest crayon in the box now, are we?
  3. Do I look like a fucking people person?
  4. This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting.
  5. I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me.
  6. You! Off my planet!!
  7. Practice random acts of intelligence & senseless acts of self-control.
  8. I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
  9. Did the aliens forget to remove your anal probe?
  10. And your crybaby whiny-assed opinion would be...?
  11. How many times do I have to flush before you go away?
  12. Aw, did I step on your poor little bitty ego ?
  13. How do I set a laser printer to stun?
  14. I'm not tense, just terribly, terribly alert.
  15. When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you.
  16. Earth is full, Go home.


No comments: